Saturday 5 February 2011

Selections..Saturday 5th

No rugby today as a family birthday then a Christening tomorrow...all a bit sociable for me really...

Todays racing features lots of good horses but the punting opportunities look a wee bit thin so I have gone for only three bets:

1.30 Ffos Las - Kazzene 1pt win @ 7/2 - Basically fancied taking on the respected Henderson favourite and Scudamore and Pipes young horse looked the best option

3.00 Sandown - Numide 1pt e/w @ 40/1 & Altilhar 1pt e/w @ 33/1 - Not the sort of race I get that involved in normally but I just think Numide is coming back to some sort of form (won last time) and 9/1 a place (4 of them on offer) is a decent bet. Would love it to happen for the Millman's. Numide used to be with Gary Moore and that is who trains my other selection - Altilhar. This is the sort of race Gary would not waste a good hurdling mark on so it looks interesting again I think it is the place part of the bet that makes real appeal. Numide to beat Altilhar would be nice (I'd willingly take it the other way round!)

Have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment